Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ever Changing

I wanted to give you all an apology for my absence. My mother recently passed away while I was in the middle of moving. It has been a very trying time for me as my mother lived about 1000 miles away from me. She has begun her eternal journey with the universe and our Creator. Love and Light dear ones. She now watches over all of us with a smile.

She lived her life with great humanity and kindness towards others. She could always make others laugh sometimes uncontrollably.Her ever mothering nature had a great influence on others.I will physically miss you forever as my body has not yet transitioned to your absence, although my brain knows you are gone from this earth. You are with me now and forever and we will meet again one day.All my love Mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment